Ohio Network of Physician Recruiters
of the Ohio Hospital Association
Purpose & Objectives
The purpose of the Ohio Network of Physician Recruiters shall be to promote professional interests and cooperative action among hospital physician recruiters/physician service professionals in Ohio. Toward the achievement of this purpose the ONPR has as its objectives:
- Providing for the exchange of physician recruitment and retention information, techniques and ideas.
- Communications among persons engaged in hospital physician recruitment/retention activities.
- Assisting in the development and continuing improvement of physician recruitment/retention programs by encouraging and assisting individual members of the ONPR to develop their knowledge and to increase their competence in the field of physician recruitment/retention.
- Developing and promoting educational programs.
- Making itself, through its officers and members, available to assist and advise the Ohio Hospital Association and its member organizations.
Membership to ONPR shall be open to individuals who have a significant portion of their time dedicated to medical staff development, specific to areas of recruitment and retention and who are engaged by a hospital, hospital system, clinic, physician practice or managed care organization. Click here for the ONPR application.
The Executive Committee for the society shall consist of the president, vice president, secretary, immediate past president and four district representatives (one from each of the four OHA districts). Each member shall have one vote. OHA may have representation at meetings, however OHA will not have voting rights.
Activities and Benefits
Topic-focused network meetings Annual ONPR Meeting
OHA partnership Job Fairs
Educational programs ONPR Membership Roster
Weekly OHA News Leadership Opportunities
OHA Educational Summit information Access to OHA Website
For Further Information Contact:
Ohio Hospital Association
155 E. Broad Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215-3620
Fax (614) 241-2933
Return to: Home Page