How MOO Works
MOO was designed for simplicity and candidate confidentiality. Only in-house recruitment staff can participate as members in MOO.
Using the latest Internet database technology, MOO allows you to easily manage your practice inquiry either passively or actively. You can…
1) Search for opportunities and send your CV/resume to employers and their opportunities that interest you.
2) Request that MOO automatically send you a notice each time an employer adds an opportunity to MOO that matches your specialty or interests.
3) Choose to allow employer members to search you out.
MOO is also candidate-controlled, putting you in charge of who receives your inquiry or has access to your CV/resume. Once you register (takes about 1-2 minutes) you will be able to search opportunities…
1) Geographically by the entire state or state region
2) Specifically by profession, specialty or employer
3) Efficiently by opportunities added since your last visit to MOO.
Because MOO is a nonprofit system, the only two requirements we ask of you in order to maintain your ACTIVE system status is:
1) Re-visit the site within at least 6 months of your last visit.
2) File your CV/Resume within 14 days of registration with MOO.
Otherwise you will be notified once and removed from MOO, as we must manage our nonprofit resources.
Thank You. We wish you the greatest of success in you career endeavors.
Return to: Home Page